Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Funny, but I'm assuming...

...that the subliminal fanboyism (Like the "buy this please" sticker on GOW) is a joke and not you being an idiot. If, however, you're one of the many prepubescent pathetic losers that populate the cesspool known as the internet and truly are saying that Wii and SSBB is awesome and all other systems suxxorz then get a life.

Awesome Compilation Vol 5 Awesome Compilation Vol 5

Awesome, but...

I LOVE your Awesome series, but could you PLEASE do Awesome Hill? Or Silent Awesome? (For the slow ones in the class I'm asking for a Silent Hill parody)

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Best SH parody EVER

When I saw this I thought it would just be another lame SH parody. But I was literally awestruck at the quality and humor of this. And in case anybody wonders why I put 10 in "Interactivity" I figure if the play button works, I'm good. XD

I have one suggestion for the sequal. A scene with PH chasing James and Yakety Sax is playing in the background. That would be a trip.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

I don't get it

I really don't get it. Before you tell me "Watch the walkthrough if it's too hard" I beat the game. I just don't get the point. Is this supposed to be like a statement about the difficulty of gaming? Or just something meant to be tongue-in-cheek like Portal? Or perhaps some sorta 4chan-ish "in" joke I'm not aware of? Oh well.

Boob Blasters Boob Blasters

Need a pause button

You need to include an easy way to pause the game. If I'm gonna play a Space Invaders-esque game to see some cleavage, I want to be able to look at it and not subsequently get killed. Good job though.

RetroRevival responds:

Yes, I was going to put one in, but it must have slipped my mind... Oh well, next version.

Also, at the end of the game, you can see all pictures.

RaidenX RaidenX

Thanks for the great game!

Well, first off, you get automatic points for the purple. (I like purple...) This game gave me a wild case of nastalgia. Thanks!