Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Funny, but I'm assuming...

...that the subliminal fanboyism (Like the "buy this please" sticker on GOW) is a joke and not you being an idiot. If, however, you're one of the many prepubescent pathetic losers that populate the cesspool known as the internet and truly are saying that Wii and SSBB is awesome and all other systems suxxorz then get a life.

Awesome Compilation Vol 5 Awesome Compilation Vol 5

Awesome, but...

I LOVE your Awesome series, but could you PLEASE do Awesome Hill? Or Silent Awesome? (For the slow ones in the class I'm asking for a Silent Hill parody)

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Best SH parody EVER

When I saw this I thought it would just be another lame SH parody. But I was literally awestruck at the quality and humor of this. And in case anybody wonders why I put 10 in "Interactivity" I figure if the play button works, I'm good. XD

I have one suggestion for the sequal. A scene with PH chasing James and Yakety Sax is playing in the background. That would be a trip.

OMG! SMB Mishaps! OMG! SMB Mishaps!

Flag pole crisis! I love that.

That was hilarious when the flag pole fell on him. Damn, keep it up! I'm adding you to my fav flash artist list.

Mortal Kombat Mishaps 3 Mortal Kombat Mishaps 3

Well, I usually never like MK parodies, but....

This was the best MK parody I've ever watched. You picked the perfect songs. Heh, MJ, that was great. Oh, and thanks for kicking the Rocks ass.

s. m. f. s. episode 1 s. m. f. s. episode 1

It was alright.

I agree with the last review, give us some speech bubbles! And bowser should've been handled better. Other than that, Keep up the good work!

World of Diablo part 6 World of Diablo part 6

Keep em coming!

Yay! Sound!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see more. You're doing a great job with these. I've always loved the Nec, and now he's a bumbling fool. I'm cool with that. I loved the part where the Blood Golem and Barb are in that bar fight, and the Nec just kinda leaves. Keep up the good work.

WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1 WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1

I love it!

"If I only had a brain" I love that! It's hard to find genuine comedy like that these days. And there was Necromancy in it, so It automatically gets a 10.

The HATTA's Rant The HATTA's Rant

I like it, but...

I've always loved Neurotically Yours. The HATTA's Rant isn't the best, but it's alright. Here's an idea: Pillz-E's Rant!